...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM THIS MORNING TO 4 PM
EDT THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE...Northern Franklin and Western Clinton Counties.
* WHEN...From 8 AM this morning to 4 PM EDT this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Downslope wind gusts will develop this
morning into the early afternoon along the northern Adirondacks,
including Malone, New York. This could produce strong
crosswinds along the extent of Route 11 in Franklin and western
Clinton Counties of New York.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.