...WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills. Wind chills as low as 30 to
45 below zero, except as low as 55 below for portions of the
northern Adirondacks and Vermont`s Northeast Kingdom.
* WHERE...All of northern New York and Vermont.
* WHEN...Until 1 PM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...The dangerously cold wind chills could cause
frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 5 minutes.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The lowest wind chills occur this evening
into early Saturday morning.
Avoid outside activities if possible. When outside, dress in
layers and make sure you wear appropriate clothing, including a
hat and gloves.